How to write a research proposal and apply for a PhD
DAAD IC Taipei is organizing a special webinar to gain insights into drafting a research proposal, searching for a potential PhD place/supervisor, and, once found, understanding the rules for an application.
Date: 17 June, 2021 Thursday
Click on the link to register yourself for the webinar!
Part 1. How to secure a PhD place and a PhD supervisor in Germany
- Searching for a potential PhD place/supervisor, and, once found, understanding the rules for an application.
- Creating a research proposal and a CV to be presented to the potential supervisor/institution.
- Properly contacting the potential supervisor/institution.
Part 2. How to apply for a PhD at Technical University of Darmstadt
- The research opportunities and requirements for a PhD at Technical University of Darmstadt - one of the leading technical universities in Germany.
- The research culture of the university, how to find a PhD supervisor and open positions in one’s research field and which mistakes should be avoided when applying for a PhD.
Hours of operation
Monday - Thursday: 2 pm - 6 pm
Book an Appointment
Questions? Contact Us
The consultation at the DAAD Information Point is based on best knowledge and practice and is offered in good faith. The DAAD Information Point however, accepts no liability for the correctness of information.