Visit our online info session with these awesome German universities and get first-hand Information from our DAAD experts.
The session is a unique opportunity to get valuable information and guidance on studying in Germany.
Prior online registration is mandatory to keep you up-to-date and to guide you to the respective tool where the session will take place. After registration, you will receive an E-Mail with a link to join the session.
The next session is organized with Europa-Institut, Saarland University!!
Wednesday, 20th April 2022 at 16 Hrs (SG Time)
Here is the link to the registration page: bit.ly/os22-20Apr
Studying in the heart of Europe in an international atmosphere with students from all over the world – Key Facts about the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut, Saarbrücken, Germany
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Six modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-6 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution, European and International Protection of Human Rights and IT Law
- Program is entirely in English, some courses can be taken in German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Mooting activities and simulations
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
About the Europa-Institut: The Europa-Institut at Saarland University, which is located at the axis of Strasbourg-Luxembourg-Brussels, is an internationally renowned law school focusing on European and international law. Find out more on www.europainstitut.de/en
Hours of operation
Monday – Thursday: 2 pm – 6 pm
Book an Appointment
Questions? Contact Us
The consultation at the DAAD Information Point is based on best knowledge and practice and is offered in good faith. The DAAD Information Point however, accepts no liability for the correctness of information.