Nanyang Technological University, Classroom 1 (Lecture Theatre), School of Biological Science,, 60 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637551, 5. September 2018 14:00 to 20:00
BE PART OF THE FALLING WALLS LAB SINGAPORE ON 5 SEPTEMBER 2018
• Present your research project, business plan or
social initiative – in just 3 minutes!
• Get involved in exciting discussions and network with
fellow innovators and experts from different disciplines.
WHO CAN APPLY
• We are looking for great ideas from all fields!
• Apply now if you are a Bachelor or Master student, PhD candidate, post-doc, young professional or entrepreneur.
• Apply online at falling-walls.com/lab/apply
• Application deadline: 17 June 2018
THE FALLING WALLS LAB SINGAPORE
• The event will take place at the Classroom 1 (Lecture Theatre), School of Biological Science, Nanyang Technological University, 60 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637551.
• Start: 2pm
SHARE YOUR INNOVATIVE IDEA AND WIN A TRIP TO BERLIN
A DISTINGUISHED JURY SELECTS THE WINNER WHO
• qualifies directly for the global Lab Finale in Berlin on 8 November as one of 100 international winners.
• will receive travel sponsorship from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to Berlin.
• will receive an additional EURAXESS Prize of EUR 600 to facilitate the winner’s visit to a research institute of his or her choice located within the 28 member states of the European Union.
• wins a ticket for the Falling Walls Conference where
leaders from science, industry and policy-making meet.
The Falling Walls Lab Singapore is hosted by the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in cooperation with the German Embassy in Singapore, the DAAD, EURAXESS, the National Research Foundation Singapore, the Agency for Science, Technology and Research and the National University of Singapore.