Modern industry developments require staff with the ability to manage high-level projects and the capacity to analyse and interpret big data. The master programme MPMD equips you with this skill set:
- 2 year programme taught in English / no German required
- Balance of Project Management and Data Analysis skills
- Interactive, practice-oriented teaching, cooperations with world-leading companies included
- “All-round Care Package”
- Programme starts October 2019
- Tuition fee: 16,000 EUR for 2 year programme
- Application period: November 1, 2018 to February 28, 2019After the application period is closed, places can only be allocated according to availability.
HTW Berlin graduates are repeatedly ranked among the best by the personnel managers of the largest German companies. The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamics. The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Hours of operation
Monday - Thursday: 2 pm - 6 pm
Book an Appointment
Questions? Contact Us
The consultation at the DAAD Information Centre is based on best knowledge and practice and is offered in good faith. The DAAD Information Centre however, accepts no liability for the correctness of information.