General Requirements – School Graduation Certificate – Advanced Level Examination (from 2008; according to KMK/anabin)
You are required to have passed a total of 4 independent general education subjects at Advanced Level, including 3 subjects at H2-Level and one subject at H1-Level.
These compulsory subjects have to include:
– at least one mathematical / natural science subject
– one language
– one additional language
– proof that you have passed either the General Paper Test (GP) or Knowledge & Inquiry (KI).
Course choice: Medicine, Pharmacy, Technology, Natural Sciences
– at least 2 mathematical / natural science subjects in Advanced Level
Course choice: Economics
– either Economics or Management of Business in Advanced Level
Course choice: any other subject
– at least one subject in the field of study you have chosen in Advanced Level
Hours of operation
Monday – Thursday: 2 pm – 6 pm
Book an Appointment
Questions? Contact Us
The consultation at the DAAD Information Point is based on best knowledge and practice and is offered in good faith. The DAAD Information Point however, accepts no liability for the correctness of information.